Merry Christmas! We've been working hard on the next iteration of the build, with a major focus on gameplay and expanded Monster content. Some of the major points of focus have been:
- an expanded Adventure mode (previously the Dungeon Map) with many new encounters
- new Monster types and variations
- revamped Charm mechanic
- deck management & character progression
We're aiming to release this next major iteration in January 2023. In the meantime, we've brought one of the new Monster types into the current version of the game as a teaser. You can check out the Minotaur after beating the Ogre. Once defeated, he'll also be accessible as a Charmed Minotaur in your base.
If you have any questions, feedback, or want to say hi, feel free to jump into our Discord!
Early Access patrons can download Monster Charmer 0.7.0 here
General Access patrons can now download the previous build, Monster Charmer 0.6.1 here
Monster Charmer 0.7.0 build notes:
- Minotaur battle added after defeating Ogre
- Charmed Minotaur added to the player base after defeating him in battle
- New Minotaur charm animation added. Access it via charming the new Minotaur in battle or interacting with the Charmed Minotaur in your base
- The "Twin Tails High with Bangs" hairstyle has skinning issues and will intermittently attempt to penetrate your skull
- *Not all hairstyles have physics rigs, and most of the hair physics rigs are first-pass
~ Grave Companions