Happy August! We've got another fresh build ready to play with new Charm encounters, an expanded and more replayable map, and our Charm mechanic's first iteration. We wanted to get our Charm mechanic's first iteration into your hands as soon as possible, so any and all feedback is appreciated. We've got a load of polish, balance and game-feel improvements coming in the next build, which will land later this month, so stay tuned for news on that :)
Thank you for your time and support!
~ Grave Companions
- Expanded map with additional encounters and card rewards.
- Added "Charm" resource to characters, which can be affected by cards, abilities and items with "Charm" effects.
- Successfully Charming an enemy in combat now accesses end-of-battle Charm encounters.
- Added two new Charm encounters, one with Goblins and one with the Orc Warrior.
- Fixed issue causing character physics to break on repeated play-throughs.
- Fixed issue causing specific status effects to persist between battles.
- Disable battle camera input when "peeking" cards.