Hi all! I'm still working hard on the core gameplay systems; sweeping changes to the balance and overall game flow are on the way. All good things, but they're taking time to get right. I've completed a few rounds of bug fixes/general polish tasks and a big Unity update, so I'm releasing them as an interim build for newer players. Besides that, I've snuck a new teaser animation into the Guild Hall., starring the Apprentice Charmer featured above :) Grab it here.
Monster Charmer 0.10.0 build notes
New & Changed
- New environment animation - Apprentice Charmer - in the Guild Hall.
- Unity & project packages update.
- Performance optimizations and bug fixes.
- Character progression & RPG systems are still under heavy development - cards, abilities, and balance are not final! That said, all feedback and suggestions for the current systems are very welcome.
- *Not all hairstyles have physics rigs, and most of the hair physics rigs are first-pass
- There is no swimming and no invisible walls. You may fall into infinity if you run far enough into the deep.