New build! This one includes a bunch of hot new content starring Luna & Gromnir (& a Bunny Girl outfit), dynamic animation improvements, new saliva/fluid VFX, a new dynamic audio system, plus a round of bug fixes and optimizations. The General Access version of this build will be ready in late April. In the meantime, work continues on the Monster Charming core gameplay loop, and we're aiming to have a solid playable concept prepared for the May 2022 Early Access release. Now that we're back in the swing of things with monthly releases, we've added a $10 General Access tier and changed the existing $15 tier to Early Access.
Thank you again for your time and support!
~ Grave Companions
- Luna has a new dynamic animation with Gromnir, with multiple stages, VFX and audio.
- Added a Bunny Girl outfit for Luna.
- Added sticky VFX for saliva/fluids - currently demonstrated in Luna's new animation.
- Audio improvements across the board, including basic dynamic audio for all existing animations and a fleshed-out implementation for Luna's new animation.
- New and improved Orc penis.
- Created a near object fade-out effect for camera obstructions in animation scenes - currently demonstrated in Luna's new animation.
- Various minor performance improvements & memory optimizations.
- Bugfix - Fixed skinning and physics issues with Luna's hair.
- Bugfix - Fixed skinning and physics issues with Yasmin's hair.
- Hair physics for female characters (particularly Aeryn) can become stuck in front of the character's torso.
- Stuttering & white lighting artifacts on the transition from day->night and vice versa due to streaming of lighting data
- First-person camera for female characters is not yet implemented.
- Active VFX persist between animations.